Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-31 Origin: Site
Everyone now pursues beauty, so everyone is familiar with how to make up. Lipstick is one of the most important items in all cosmetics. Everyone has at least one lipstick in their makeup bag. Sometimes, lipstick can even be used as an eye shadow and blush. However, are you familiar with the raw materials of lipstick? I will expand on this question in order to help you have a better understanding of lipsticks.
Here is the list of the article:
l What are the major components of lipstick?
l What are the characteristics of lipstick?
l What should be paid attention to when using lipstick?
The raw materials of lipstick include colorants, fillers, waxes, oils, pearlescent agents, flavors and preservatives.
1. Substrate: The main components of the substrate are mainly oil, wax and softener. The base allows the lipstick to set and last.
2. Waxes: Carnauba wax and beeswax are the most commonly used, in addition to carnauba wax and spermaceti. In lipstick, other components are uniformly dispersed in the wax, and the wax and other oil components form a uniform carrier, which acts as a forming agent. The properties of wax (such as melting point range, crystalline state, etc.) have a great influence on the texture, performance, skin feel and stability of the lipstick.
3. Oil esters: including mineral oil, petrolatum and other hydrocarbons, castor oil, lanolin, jojoba oil and other natural source oils.
4. Softener: Softener can increase the ability of color to adhere to the lips, and can also moisturize the mouth. Lip gloss contains more oil and less wax.
5. Colorants: Colorants contain pigments or dyes, which determine the hue of the lipstick. Generally, it can be divided into three categories: organic colorants, mineral pigments and pearlescent pigments. Among them, mineral colorants are the most used colorants.
6. Spices and seasonings: essences can mask the taste of the above-mentioned ingredients.
Some lipsticks with glittering effects also contain pearlescent pigments such as mica and titanium mica.
A qualified lipstick should have the following characteristics:
1. No irritation, harmlessness and no microbial contamination to the lips;
2. Has a natural and fresh taste;
3. Attractive appearance, bright and uniform color; color tones are in line with the trend and meet the needs of consumers;
4. The application is smooth and smooth, and the coloring is even. The color will not change after application, and will not melt or drift; it has good adhesion, and some have transfer resistance properties (the so-called non-stick cup lipstick) and are not easy to fall Transfer to the surface of other objects; it can keep for a long time, but it is not difficult to remove makeup. The skin of the lip feels comfortable and moisturized after use;
5. Stable quality and good weather resistance.
Keep the lipstick at room temperature and avoid high temperature in the storage place. The lipstick can be stored for three years before it is opened, and the shelf life is shortened to one to two years due to contact with oxygen after it is opened. When the color of lipstick changes or emits a peculiar smell, stop using it.
If you want to buy lipstick or facial cream, please consult us. Our company LANYI MEDICAL DEVICE CO.LED, must have a lipstick that meets your needs. You can contact Mr.Feng, his phone number is 86-17725675881. Or you can email us, firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website is www.lanyimedical.com or www.lanyippe.com.